Dr. Michael Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

January 21st, 2016
Have always been happy with Dr. Lee. Have seen him for several injuries - always willing to try what it takes to feel better.

October 9th, 2015
Had expected excellent care from Dr Lee instead I was lead to believe i needed a simple arthroscopic surgery for a tornmeniscus.Had the surgery and at post-op visit my knee felt worse than prior to surgery. After 3 years while undergoing various consults with other ortho surgeons I learned Dr Lee should never have performed the arthroscopy but did more damage to my knee leaving no cartilage & bone on bone knee. Now I'm forced to have a total knee replacement. He behaved very arrogantly when I told him there was no improvement and dismissed my concerns and long-term outcome. I would never recommend this doctor to help my dog. Patient beware!

June 9th, 2014
Horrorable Wait Time
I sat there for an hour and still did not get to see this doctor. I got fed up and told the front desk I am going to get another doctor. Do not waste your valuable time at this doctors office

June 22nd, 2013
Bad Experience
I have been in serious pain for over a month and Dr. Lee's bedside manner is terrible. I have been there 3 times and nothing has been done to ease the pain in my back that is going down to my leg. It took them over a month to finally do a CT scan and his office never called me to tell me that they had the results. I am unable to walk and in extreme pain and they told me that I would have to wait another week. I told them that this is unaceptable becuase I am in such pain. They finally made me an appointment for next week but was told I would have to wait a long time.

October 25th, 2012
Takes HMO with exception; which being he can charge anything he wants after insurance pays. He is money hungry and a poor surgeon.

July 3rd, 2012
retired reg. nurse
professional manner, good results from surgery. good after care

January 26th, 2011
One of the best surgeon as well as caring.

January 7th, 2011
Must have had a bad day!!!
This Doctor was rude to say the least. He was to be a second opinion referal from my lawyer. He never suggested more testing for my knee. When I complained of pain while driving he suggested I drive with my left leg...sure like that's safe.He said that there was nothing to be done. The next REAL Doctor recommended more testing and found 2 tears, sprains and other issues. This was a Workers' Comp case so I guess that he did not want to be bothered. Do more research...I do not recommend!