A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lehrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lehrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lehrer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehrer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lehrer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lehrer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Lehrer practice?
Dr. Michael Lehrer practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.