A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lehrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lehrer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lehrer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehrer graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lehrer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lehrer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lehrer practice?
- Dr. Michael Lehrer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lehrer practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.