A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Leinwand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Leinwand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Leinwand, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leinwand graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leinwand has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leinwand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans