Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Leinwand
Dr. Michael Leinwand, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Kalamazoo, MI, with another office in Royal Oak, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Leinwand is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Royal Oak (1 Year. Dr. Leinwand has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Leinwand has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michael Leinwand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.