Surgical Specialist, Pediatric Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Amazing Doctor and very personable  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr. Lienwand performed my sons first surgery the day after he was born. He went out of his way to explain the procedure to me in a way that I could understand and was so caring.The second surgery that he performed on my son, he had to remove his right lung. The thought of the extent of this type of surgery was terrifying. Dr. Lienwand put me and my family at ease and the surgery was flawless due to his skill and the latest technology he was able to utilize. My son was there overnight and only has a 1" scar. He is an amazing Doctor and I would always recommend him to anyone that is facing a potential surgery.To him I say Thank you!!!

|  Phenomenal surgeon  |  show details
by Z. D. on Oct 28th, 2008

Highly skilled surgeon. My daughter has had two operations with Dr. Leinwand, the last a very involved liver biopsy. The intricate part of a liver biopsy is all the blood vessels in the liver and the extensive bleeding that can occur. Dr. Leinwand did a fantastic job and stop the bleeding and virtually no scaring at all for my daughter. I was amazed. And to top it all off not only is Dr. Leinwand a very gifted surgeon he is one of the best all around person you can know. He is truly cares about the kids and it shows.