Dr. I Leitman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. I Leitman?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. I Leitman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2016

Not worth the hassle

Although the doctor has a nice manner and is knowledgable, the support staff is horrendous. The last 3 years it has taken me multiple phone calls to book an appointment. You never wait less than an hour. They don't take patient in the order they make appointments, they take them in the order they check in. Front desk staff is not pleasant at all. I am going to find a new doctor, even though this is convenient and I like the doctor himself, the whole process is infuriating.

February 1st, 2016

Unhappy customer

I wish I could agree with the other two reviewers here, but I had an awful experience with Dr. Leitman. Questions were answered curtly and discussion discouraged. Bedside manner was nonexistent, because he didn't stop by or follow up when I was in the hospital (5 days!) even after I was vomiting blood (lots of it) and suffering from a high fever. I asked before the surgery what possible complications and side effects there might be and was handed several articles to read. Which I did. Every word. Sadly no where was it mentioned that I would never be allowed to take any anti-inflammatory medication! He knew from my history the I suffered from arthritis in my hands, and took Aleve on a regular basis so that I could work. (I work with my hands to make a living.). If I had know that one fact I wouldn't have had he surgery. I found out at my first post-surgery office follow-up visit. And now I've just had surgery (different, wonderful surgeon) for five hernias on my stomach and to have work done to unknot a section of my bowel that was stuck together with adhesions in an unusual and painful way. To be fair I can't say that these are the fault of Dr. Leitman. Hernias and adhesions aren't unusual after abdominal surgery. (But I do wonder about that knot.) Ugh! I wish I hadn't been so intimidated and had looked further for another surgeon. To anyone reading this, I suggest you take the time and find a doctor who will actually talk with you.

June 9th, 2012

I know Dr. Leitman for 12 years. He has done msny surgeries on me. I Would never let another surgeon operate on me. I trust him with my life!!!! Joan is the best!!!

April 11th, 2012

Wonderful

Dr. Leitman is nothing short of a godsend. Wonderful experience from beginning to 10 years post surgery. His office manager Joan makes this team hard to top.

June 27th, 2017