A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lemert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lemert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lemert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lemert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lemert practice?
Dr. Michael Lemert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lionville, PA and Exton, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Lemert, Dr. Micheal Lemert, Dr. Michel Lemert, Dr. Mickey Lemert, Dr. Miguel Lemert, Dr. Mike Lemert