A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lemert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lemert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lemert, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lemert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Richard Lemert MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Lemert practice?
- Dr. Michael Lemert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lemert practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Exton, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.