A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lemieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lemieux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lemieux
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lemieux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lemieux, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemieux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lemieux has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Lemieux FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Lemieux practice?
- Dr. Michael Lemieux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lemieux practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Waterville Internists and Waterville Cardiologists.