A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lemieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lemieux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lemieux, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lemieux graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Lemieux has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Claude Lemieux FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Lemieux practice?
- Dr. Michael Lemieux has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lemieux practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lewiston, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, ME.
See Lewiston Internists and Lewiston Cardiologists.