A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenhart
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lenhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenhart, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenhart graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lenhart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- White County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Blaine Lenhart MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Lenhart practice?
- Dr. Michael Lenhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lenhart practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cookeville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA.
See Cookeville Cardiologists.