A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenhart
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenhart, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenhart graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lenhart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- White County Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Blaine Lenhart MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Lenhart practice?
- Dr. Michael Lenhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lenhart practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cookeville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA.
See Cookeville Cardiologists.