A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenhart, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenhart graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lenhart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
- White County Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lenhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Lenhart practice?
Dr. Michael Lenhart practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cookeville, TN.
See Cookeville Cardiologists.