Cardiologist (heart)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 31st, 2015

Dismissed my potential heart problems based on my age rather than my symptoms. Did not even take the time to listen to my symptoms and concerns. Office staff hangs up on me or keeps me on hold for 10 minutes before telling me they cannot give me my own information. Doctor and staff very unprofessional all around.

One Fine Cardiologist show details One Fine Cardiologist
by Robert Hoyt on Oct 27th, 2014

Dr. Michael Lenhart has been my cardiologist for more than 15 years. My experience with him has been uniformly excellent. Not only is he a skilled physician and cardiologist, he is patient, understanding, thorough, and he always takes time to listen and to explain. I am an old man now, and Dr. Lenhart is due much of the credit for helping me live a meaningful life for the last decade and a half and through some critical times.

CRMC's loss Virginia's gain show details CRMC's loss Virginia's gain
Jun 12th, 2012

This is an excellent doctor. Very talented, cares about his patients,listens and spends time with his patients.He is leaving TN Heart and Cookeville Regional Medical Center which is a real loss to the medical community in the upper Cumbeland region!

Front Staff Problem show details Front Staff Problem
Jul 2nd, 2011

Front staff will delete an appt on a whim. Waits are very long. Only 1 wheelchair available for busy, multi-doctor clinic.You have to wonder about a doctor whose phone-call-checker can cancel an appt that the Cardiologist labeled as urgent.