inactive

Michael F Lenis MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

September 24th, 2016
Deceptive
Since I had a family history of heart disease and high blood pressure, I asked Dr. Lenis, a cardiologist, to check my heart out as I was being proactive. He seemed annoyed that I was self referred. He put on a treadmill with out proper shoes. Then, he showed me a picture of my beating heart and heart valves beating properly. He declared that my heart was healthy. Three years later I had to have a 4x bypass with over 90% blockage. After the operation he never came by while I was recovering. Other Cardiologist declared I would have died within a year. My own investigation showed that he lied. My limited medical records that a got showed there was an initial abnormal EKG. That picture he showed was a stock VCR picture of beating heart, Other cardiologist tell me that there was no way for Dr. Lenis to capture such a detail picture of my beating heart. That's the character of this man!

August 5th, 2016
I would recommend Dr Lenis to anyone he is Knowledgble, , takes the time to ask questions, and listens to my concerns and then address them with words that make me understand what I need to understand. I am so happy that I was blessed to find such a wonderful man..

October 15th, 2015
Life Saver...Literally
Dr. Lenis literally saved my life! I was 40 years old, my lungs were hemorrhaging and I was in a coma. I went into congestive heart failure and the hospital told my family that this is as bad as it gets. Dr. Lenis was on duty and brought me back from what could have been a tragic outcome. He is now my cardiologist and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my life. He is an amazing doctor and truly cares about his patients.