A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenoir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenoir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenoir, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenoir graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lenoir has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lenoir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lenoir practice?
Dr. Michael Lenoir practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians, Oakland Allergists, and Oakland Internists.