A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Lenz MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Michael Lenz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lenz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Delafield, WI and Watertown, WI.
See Oconomowoc Internists and Oconomowoc Pediatricians.