A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lenz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenz graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lenz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Lenz MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lenz practice?
- Dr. Michael Lenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lenz practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Delafield, WI.
See Delafield Internists and Delafield Pediatricians.