Overall Review

March 11th, 2016
Hi listens, does necessary tests and prescribes whats needed.

December 10th, 2015
So frustrated after the appointment. He spent more time talking about medical school stories than listening to what I wanted addressed.

May 5th, 2015
We followed Dr. Lenz we have complete trust in him.

July 18th, 2011
Management of Medications Prescribed
I continue to have and bring to Dr Lenz's attention that there seems to be no communication on how prescribed medications are managed. What follow up is expected within what time frame? This has been true of both my husband and myself and has caused us to look for another health provider. Even though I do appreciate his manner during the appointment I cannot continue to guess when we are supposed to have follow-ups so we can feel confident when calling in prescriptions that they will be filled and not have to call and speak with his staff who are many times quite unpleasant to speak with.

April 15th, 2010
Wonderful physician
As a Registered Nurse, I am very picky about my health care providers. I have found Dr. Lenz to be an excellent physician who is up to date on the latest research and treatments. He has always spent more time with me in his office than any other physician I have had in the past. He asks questions about what is going on in my life because I think he likes to get to know his patients and believes (as I do) you can't just treat the disease- but you have to treat the whole patient. I would recommend Dr. Lenz without any reservations. I feel very grateful to have found him!

March 8th, 2010
Doc Lenz has been my doctor for years he is a caring doctor and spends time to explain like none I have met, his wife is a nutritionist and her influence shows. He has moved me from Meds to supplements on several occasions with wonderful results. I highly recommend him for children and adults. Have never in all these years had a long wait in a crowded waiting room.