A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Leonardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Leonardi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Leonardi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonardi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Leonardi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Leonardi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Leonardi practice?
- Dr. Michael Leonardi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Leonardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Peoria Obstetricians & Gynecologists.