A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lepeska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepeska
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lepeska Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lepeska, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepeska graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lepeska has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Lepeska MD is a male Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lepeska practice?
- Dr. Michael Lepeska has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lepeska practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.