A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lepeska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepeska
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lepeska Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lepeska, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepeska graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lepeska has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Lepeska MD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lepeska practice?
- Dr. Michael Lepeska has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lepeska practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.