A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lepire is Excellent. Dr. Lepire has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lepire, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepire graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lepire has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Kindred Hospital - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lepire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lepire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Lepire practice?
Dr. Michael Lepire practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists, Phoenix Pulmonologists, and Phoenix Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Lepire, Dr. Mitch Lepire, Dr. Myles Lepire, Dr. Michal Lepire, Dr. Mickey Lepire, Dr. Miles Lepire