A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lescord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lescord is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lescord, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lescord graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Lescord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Penobscot Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Lescord MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lescord practice?
- Dr. Michael Lescord has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lescord practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Emergency Physicians and Bangor Internists.