Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Egomainiac / Psychic Minda Reader/ Soul Chrusher show details Egomainiac / Psychic Minda Reader/ Soul Chrusher
by Anonymous on Apr 30th, 2016 on doctor.com

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Egomaniac/ Pyschic Mind Reader/Soul Crusher show details Egomaniac/ Pyschic Mind Reader/Soul Crusher
Apr 30th, 2016

I have spent 2 years with Dr. Lesem wanting to work with him and hoping things would improve. In all that time I had never walked out of a session feeling better actually I left feeling like crap. My family begged me to find someone new after just a few months. I don't know why I continued seeing him. He is truly more interested in himself than getting to know his patients. He never got to know me and anytime I tried to talk to him about myself, he cut me off telling me that I wasn't "his job" to listen to me talk about my struggles; he never asked me one question about myself. He says that's what psychologist are for but when I told him I had a great relationship with my psychologist he claimed that "he probably has just hooked you", "probably doesn't care about you and only likes the opportunity to fill his books". This was so hurtful and left me doubting the person who has helped me most over 3 years. He is incredibly controlling, even telling me to not quit smoking until he decided. I think he wants to be a good guy but his ego and his arrogance won't allow it. My best advice, find someone else. I even personally think his positive reviews are written in house. If you do establish a relationship DONT EVER make the mistake of trying to speak to him outside of your appointment. You could be suicidal and reach out to him and he will show you ZERO compassion at all. What he will show you is what a mind reader he is and how he hates being "bothered" by his patients. On the plus side, he does have a very smart office assistant who stays on top of everything and is an overall nice guy. I'm not sure what Dr.Lesem would do without him.

Knows his stuff!!! show details Knows his stuff!!!
by JR on Jan 5th, 2016

He is an amazing doctor! He has been my doctor on and off for the past 30 yrs. He saved me from SEVERE panic attacks back in the early 80's. No one knew how to treat this disorder but he was way ahead of his time. I would not be here today if not for Dr. Lesem. I still suffer from Depression and Anxiety but with his help thru the years I have been able to live normally. Some years have been better than others. Depression does not go away, but you can manage it with the right doctor and the right meds.

Very Full of Himself show details Very Full of Himself
by Christina on Oct 28th, 2015

I like the guy that works his front desk because he always seems so kind. I really wanted to like Dr. Lesem because he seemed to know what he was talking about. However, at one of my follow up appointments he was nothing but judgmental. He made me cry and I was seconds away from walking out in the middle of my apptointment. He was accusatory and kept going on about how I should just do everything he tells me to do because he is the smartest psychiatrist around. I left feeling awful and like I was stupid / below him. I see so many great reviews from some of his patients but right now I feel upset and not sure I want to go back again.

Great Doctor and person show details Great Doctor and person
by Patient of ihs. on Jun 25th, 2015

Appointment was on time, He offers private visits at his own home, which is gorgeous, and his two dos are part of your treatment to look at it that way. In short, he is sharp, direct, knowledgeable, and treats people with regards of their situation, which in psychiatry it is always bad.