A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Leslie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Leslie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Leslie, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leslie graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Leslie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leslie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Leslie practice?
Dr. Michael Leslie practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Bellevue, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Willard, OH.
See Bellevue Neurologists.