A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenstein graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans