Learn more about Dr. Michael Levenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levenstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levenstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Levenstein graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levenstein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Levenstein MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Levenstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Levenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Levenstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Oneonta, NY.
See Oneonta Internists and Oneonta Geriatric Doctors.