A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levey, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levey graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Levey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pike Community Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steven Levey MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Levey practice?
- Dr. Michael Levey has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Levey practices Diagnostic Radiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.