A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levinson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Uri Levinson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael U. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Michael Levinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levinson practices Psychiatry near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Burlingame Psychiatrists.