Dr. Michael Levinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 20th, 2015
If you want the best, look no further.
Dr Levinson was the only doctor who was willing to take my mother's complicated case (Alzheimer's complicated by paranoid schizophrenia). He has helped us get Mom stable for the first time in years. I don't know what our family would do without the help of him and his very knowledgeable and compassionate nurse practitioner, Marcia.

July 7th, 2010
The Best If Not Greatest Doctors
I've been seeing him for 8 years and the first time I went there, I was a bit nervous and thought he would just be your standard run of the mill cold psychiatrist. But, when I went in, all my worries and preconceived ideas went out the window. He is the most caring, profession, down to earth doctor who goes above and beyond the call of duty. He will go out of his way to ensure each and everyone his patients get the help and care they need. After each session, I always feel better and more confident with myself. I also feel that I get a personable and realistic experience with him with out dumbing it down or using terms that go over my head. He's also one of the few medical professionals that do care about his patients and one that i trust. He;s also very informative and keeps me motivated to help myself too. I feel like a lucky person to have such a great doctor who cares and that I trust wholeheartedly. No words can express how wonderful he is and how much he helps me. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who's lost and needs help. I can't express my gratitude enough! I also like how he helps me with my Russian and can feel relaxed and can talk to him as a person to. Thank you Dr Levinson !