Dr. Michael Levinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Levinson?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Levinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 16th, 2017

Sad to be leaving

I have been a patient of Dr Levinson for 32 years, he has always been excellent in caring for my vision. I wear contact lenses and have astigmatism, amblopia, and nearsightedness. He is excellent with finding me the right lenses, however recently he changed my prescription and it is not correcting my vision, my eyes are straining and I am not seeing well at work where I deal with a computer and numbers all day. I call to explain I have asked that the Doctor change my prescription back and when I try to make an appointment I have to wait 2 or 3 weeks or they tell me we can squeeze you in but its very booked. At my last appointment I waited 2 hours !! I have no choice but to switch to another Doctor. I will miss Dr Levinson but my vision is my first priority at this point.

October 20th, 2015

If you want the best, look no further.

Dr Levinson was the only doctor who was willing to take my mother's complicated case (Alzheimer's complicated by paranoid schizophrenia). He has helped us get Mom stable for the first time in years. I don't know what our family would do without the help of him and his very knowledgeable and compassionate nurse practitioner, Marcia.

July 7th, 2010

The Best If Not Greatest Doctors

I've been seeing him for 8 years and the first time I went there, I was a bit nervous and thought he would just be your standard run of the mill cold psychiatrist. But, when I went in, all my worries and preconceived ideas went out the window. He is the most caring, profession, down to earth doctor who goes above and beyond the call of duty. He will go out of his way to ensure each and everyone his patients get the help and care they need. After each session, I always feel better and more confident with myself. I also feel that I get a personable and realistic experience with him with out dumbing it down or using terms that go over my head. He's also one of the few medical professionals that do care about his patients and one that i trust. He;s also very informative and keeps me motivated to help myself too. I feel like a lucky person to have such a great doctor who cares and that I trust wholeheartedly. No words can express how wonderful he is and how much he helps me. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who's lost and needs help. I can't express my gratitude enough! I also like how he helps me with my Russian and can feel relaxed and can talk to him as a person to. Thank you Dr Levinson !

April 6th, 2017