Dr. Michael Levitas, MD
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levitas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitas graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Maryland Medical System
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Levitas practice?
Dr. Michael Levitas practices Pediatrics near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Levitas, Dr. Mitch Levitas, Dr. Myles Levitas, Dr. Michal Levitas, Dr. Mickey Levitas, Dr. Miles Levitas