A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levitt, Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levitt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joel Levitt MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Michael Levitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Levitt practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.