inactive

Michael Levitt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
Dr. Levitt and his staff are very kind, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Levitt is thorough and explains in detail what he is doing, what he recommends and the reason(s) for the recommendation. When you leave the office, you know you are in great hands --I couldn't be happier with my experiences so far.

June 9th, 2016
Awesome doctor and office staff!

April 28th, 2016
Praise for Dr. Levitt
I met Dr. Levitt on Swann and followed to his new office on Habana. I have had exams, cataract surgery and most recently my eyelids done. I am so pleased with the results of all. Dr. Levitt and his staff are top notch all the way around. I have already recommended them to several people, one of which has already had cataracts removed.

September 15th, 2015
Dr. Levitt did a great job with my cataract! I can't wait to get my other eye done!

April 3rd, 2015
Excellent care! I would wait whatever time it took, to have Dr Levitt save my eye site!

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Levitt is very courteous, listens to all your concerns. Take his time with you, I never feel hurried while I am there. Great Doctor.

February 17th, 2015
Smart cookie
Great staff and Dr.Levitt is a five star physician 100%.

July 1st, 2014
Your review Great Doctor
Dr. Levitt is a patient, competent, and kind physician who demonstrates interest in the individual and provides support for the whole patient while dealing with the specific ophthalmological needs. He makes himself available even on a drop in basis. If you are tired of dealing with the Big Box Eye Clinics that herd you from room to room, and are interested in seeing a compassionate, physician who will listen to your wants, needs and concerns, then Dr. Levitt is a great choice.

April 1st, 2014
He cares about you and your eyes
I have been seeing Dr. Levitt for five years and have found him to be highly knowledgable, caring, and appropriately conservative in the care of my eyes. His new office is terrific with a professional staff and a very pleasant waiting room (however, I don't get to spend much time there as he is prompt with his appointments with little wait!) If you want a physician who is on top of his field and has a pleasant demeanor, Dr. Levitt is for you.

March 31st, 2014
Patient
Dr. Levitt is a great doctor!! He has performed laser surgery and removed cataracts from both my eyes. He explained what the problems were with my eyes, what it would take to correct the problems, what to expect and he answered every one of my questions to my satisfaction. I would recommend Dr. Levitt to every person who needs an optholmo!logist..

December 27th, 2013
Dr. Levitt is an amazing opthamologist with a great bedside manner. He is so patient and explains everything so well. I had a lot of difficulty finding the correct prescription due to having 1 near sighted and 1 far sighted eye and had seen several different doctors. Dr. Levitt was willing to work with me and finally help my vision (taking away my headaches) and took the time to get it right. Highly recommended

December 27th, 2013
I was seen by the Doctor right away and liked him very much. Very through with exam and pleasant. I would recommend to friends and family.