A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieber is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieber, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lieber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Lieber MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lieber practices Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA and San Bernardino, CA.
See Santa Monica Pulmonologists.