A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieber is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieber
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lieber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieber, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieber graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Lieber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Lieber MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lieber practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieber has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lieber practices Pulmonary Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Pulmonologists.