Dr. Michael Lieber Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lieber?

A doctor that doesn't care

Posted on July 4th, 2009

This doctor failed to discuss how bad my father's condition was. I am a registered nurse with 18 years but it's not my responsibility to inform my parents, sibling, families and friends that my dad could be dying. Dr. Lieber failed to discuss my father's diagnosis, test/diagnostic results. prognosis, resuscitation status, and all he said is "he's ok now to be transferred", meaning to another facility where my father's main insurance is. He does not have any respect at all most of the nurses, disregarded the nurse's instructions to call the admitting facility for a verbal hand-over. If that is what their hospital call clinical excellence, I wonder what appalling care is.