Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Lieberman
Dr. Michael Lieberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lieberman is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. Dr. Lieberman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Lieberman has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...