Dr. Michael Douglas Lieberman MD is male, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieberman is Good. Dr. Lieberman has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieberman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Colorectal Surgery, Gastrointestinal Cancer, and Gastrointestinal Cancer Pancreatic Surgery Laparoscopy Gastric Cancers Colon Surgery Hernia Repair Gastric Surgery Pancreas and Biliary Tract Surgery Laparoscopic Surgery Hepatobiliary Cancer Liver Resection Hepatobiliary Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgery Pancreatic Cancer Inguinal Hernia Liver Surgery Stomach Surgery Hernia Surgery Minimal Access Surgery.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lieberman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 27 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lieberman practice?
Dr. Michael Lieberman practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Lieberman, Dr. Micheal Lieberman, Dr. Michel Lieberman, Dr. Mickey Lieberman, Dr. Miguel Lieberman, Dr. Mike Lieberman