A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lieberman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lieberman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lieberman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Douglas Lieberman MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Michael Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lieberman practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See New York Surgeons.