A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lifsey is Excellent. Dr. Lifsey has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lifsey, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lifsey graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lifsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lifsey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lifsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lifsey practice?
Dr. Michael Lifsey practices Otolaryngology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Mandeville, LA.
See Metairie Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Lifsey, Dr. Mitch Lifsey, Dr. Myles Lifsey, Dr. Michal Lifsey, Dr. Mickey Lifsey, Dr. Miles Lifsey