Dr. Michael Lifsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lifsey?

Posted on July 26th, 2017

last seen 2008

Posted on April 25th, 2015

Very concerned about why you visited him and sincerely works with you to correct your ENT problems. A great caring doctor and very professional in his practice. And a great office staff.

Great Otholari

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

Highly RecommendedHave seen & been treated for over 30 yearsGreat bedside manner and humor Very concerned and sympathetic with his patience

Posted on December 14th, 2010

I love this Dr! He is always patient. The office has a super nice staff. I would trust Dr Lifsey with any of my children and I know that he is up to date with his research! Best Dr ever!!!!!

Best doctor I've ever had!

Posted on August 1st, 2008

I love Dr. Lifsey! I had Tonsillitis and had been to 3 different doctors and they wouldn't take my Tonsills out. I went to him bc somebody recommended him. He saw me and explained everything about Tonsillitis to me. He gave me the surgery 3 months later. I've been going to him ever since. It helps that he has a office on the south shore and northshore! I live in Slidell, but I'm always out in Kenner. So it's perfect! He is very polite, he will answer any questions you have. He is very casual..he's not snooty. I can go to him if it's allergy season, and he remembers evey time around allergy season I get Allergic Rhinitis and Acute Sinusitis. You can usually get an appoinment in 1 or 2 days in calling. If you're going to the Metairie location, I would suggest getting there about 15 minutes before your schedule appointment. They are usually very busy and only have about 10 rooms.

Posted on June 8th, 2015