A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ligotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ligotti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Failure
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ligotti graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ligotti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Pinecrest Rehabilitation Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Ligotti DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Ligotti practice?
- Dr. Michael Ligotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ligotti practices Family Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Family Physicians.