A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lilian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lilian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilian graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lilian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Lilian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Lilian practice?
- Dr. Michael Lilian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lilian practices Anesthesiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Anesthesiologists.