A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lill
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lill graduated from University Of Western Australia School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Cra Lill MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Lill practice?
- Dr. Michael Lill has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lill practices Hematology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Hematologists.