A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eugene T Lim MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Lim practice?
- Dr. Michael Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lim practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Family Physicians and Arlington Heights Geriatric Doctors.