A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Limberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Limberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Limberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Limberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Limberg graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Limberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Borg Limberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Limberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Limberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Limberg practices Ophthalmology near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and King City, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Ophthalmologists.