A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Limberg is Good. Dr. Limberg has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Limberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Corneal Diseases and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Limberg graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Limberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Limberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Limberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Limberg practice?
Dr. Michael Limberg practices Ophthalmology near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Templeton, CA and San Luis Obispo, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Limberg, Dr. Micheal Limberg, Dr. Michel Limberg, Dr. Mickey Limberg, Dr. Miguel Limberg, Dr. Mike Limberg