A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Limberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Limberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Limberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Limberg graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Limberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Borg Limberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Limberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Limberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Limberg practices Ophthalmology near Arroyo Grande, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Luis Obispo, CA and Templeton, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Ophthalmologists.