A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lindstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindstrom
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindstrom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lindstrom, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindstrom graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Lindstrom has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Lindstrom DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Lindstrom practice?
- Dr. Michael Lindstrom has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lindstrom practices Family Medicine near Rockford, IA.
See Rockford Primary Care Doctors.