Dr. Michael Linett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Linett?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Michael Linett?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

February 25th, 2013

Terrible ER visit

Went to ER for treatment of simple infection, Dr Linett diagnosed immediately (good!) and I asked for a specific injection as treatment (he said that's a perfect treatment), though I explained I could not get the injection in the standard place. He said he would investigate if it could be given some other place. A nurse came back and wanted to give the injection exactly the place I told the Dr. i could not take it. She insisted and I asked to speak to the Dr. The nurse left and returned with another medication (not the one we discussed) and I was never able to see the Dr again to decide on a treatment or to see if the injection I requested would be possible in another place. The nurse was allowed to decide my treatment without even my input. I was released with documents saying I had been given the injection when I was not, and that I was prescribed no medication when i was. Just Terrible.

February 14th, 2017