A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lipkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lipkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipkin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lipkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lipkin MD is a male Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lipkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Lipkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lipkin practices Surgery and Urology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Durham Surgeons and Durham Urologists.