Surgical Specialist, Urologist

Doesn't communicate with his staff show details Doesn't communicate with his staff
Jun 13th, 2013

After spending most of the night in ER for a large kidney stone, my daughter was referred to Dr. Lipkin to be seen the next morning. We called the next morning (Friday) and were told that she couldn't be seen until Monday. When I told the nurse the situation - extreme pain, no pain killers, etc, we were told to come in at 8:00 Monday. Then the receptionist was extremely rude and told me that the appointment was unavailable. I found another urologist that day. He may be competent, but his staff certainly isn't.

Jul 16th, 2012

Dr. Lipkin is great. He spent a lot of time explaining my condition and went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend him.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Nov 4th, 2010

I have a problem with kidney stones and went to see Dr. Lipkin. He provided excellent care and followed up with me promptly when I left him a message.

Young hot-shot behaves like young hot-shot show details Young hot-shot behaves like young hot-shot
Sep 8th, 2010

Don't trust him. He just wants to get ahead like most of his ilk. Not sure where to find a good urologist. Not him, though.