Dr. Michael Lipkin Is this you?

You Will Wish This Doctor Could Be Your Doctor for All Your Medical NeedsWY

Posted on August 19th, 2016

This year Dr. Lipkin has reached into me on two different occasions to remove kidney stones. The first time for a very large stone the second less complicated. The first was a 3 day hospital stay, the second was outpatient surgery, I had no pain in post surgery or at discharge. Home recovery was a breeze. This is a special Doctor.

Doesn't communicate with his staff

Posted on June 13th, 2013

After spending most of the night in ER for a large kidney stone, my daughter was referred to Dr. Lipkin to be seen the next morning. We called the next morning (Friday) and were told that she couldn't be seen until Monday. When I told the nurse the situation - extreme pain, no pain killers, etc, we were told to come in at 8:00 Monday. Then the receptionist was extremely rude and told me that the appointment was unavailable. I found another urologist that day. He may be competent, but his staff certainly isn't.

Posted on July 16th, 2012

Dr. Lipkin is great. He spent a lot of time explaining my condition and went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend him.

Caring Doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2010

I have a problem with kidney stones and went to see Dr. Lipkin. He provided excellent care and followed up with me promptly when I left him a message.

Young hot-shot behaves like young hot-shot

Posted on September 8th, 2010

Don't trust him. He just wants to get ahead like most of his ilk. Not sure where to find a good urologist. Not him, though.

Posted on February 18th, 2017