Learn more about Dr. Michael Lipsitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lipsitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipsitt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lipsitt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsitt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipsitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lipsitt MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lipsitt practice?
- Dr. Michael Lipsitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lipsitt practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.