A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lipsitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lipsitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lipsitt
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lipsitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lipsitt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsitt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lipsitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lipsitt MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lipsitt practice?
- Dr. Michael Lipsitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lipsitt practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.