A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lipsitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lipsitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lipsitt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipsitt graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Lipsitt has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lipsitt MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lipsitt practice?
- Dr. Michael Lipsitt has 15 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lipsitt practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Duluth, GA and Monroe, GA.
See Lawrenceville Cardiologists.