A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Liske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Liske, Pediatrician, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Liske, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liske graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Liske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan