A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Liske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Liske, Pediatrician, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liske
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liske Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Liske, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liske graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael R Liske MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Liske practice?
- Dr. Michael Liske has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Liske practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists and Knoxville Pediatric Specialists.