A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Liske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Liske, Pediatrician, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Liske, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liske graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liske has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Liske MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Liske practice?
- Dr. Michael Liske has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Liske practices Cardiology and Pediatric Cardiology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Cardiologists and Knoxville Pediatric Specialists.