Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Liske
Dr. Michael Liske, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics and Cardiology. Dr. Liske is affiliated with University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital, University Of Tennessee Hospital, Knoxville and East Tennessee Children's Hospital. Dr. Liske has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Liske has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Michael Liske is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Yvonne Bremer
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Knoxville, TN 0 mi17
Dr. Thomas Miale
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Knoxville, TN 0 mi47
Dr. Miriam Weinstein
Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Knoxville, TN 0 mi44