A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Littell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Littell is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Littell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Littell Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Littell graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Littell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- Hendersonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Littell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Littell practice?
- Dr. Michael Littell has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Littell practices Family Medicine near Portland, TN.
See Portland Family Physicians.