Dr. Michael Little DO Patient Reviews

August 4th, 2016
Terrible Bedside Manner
I will not recommend him to anyone. I went in for a 1 week appointment with my son. He hadn't gained any weight but also hadn't lost any. He spent most of the appointment scolding me for not pumping. I was trying to exclusively breastfeed as long as I could. He told me that was the reason he had jaundice and that I was wasting taxpayers money with a pump. I paid for my pump on my own and was going to use it once I had a routine in place. Everytime that I have gone in there for a sick appointment he makes me feel bad. He told me that I am exaggerating everything. It was not true, as soon as I saw Dr. Faye Roberts she found that my son had a severe double ear infection. Overall, he has the worst bedside manner and makes anyone feel terrible.

May 31st, 2016
He was excellent in getting my son to talk to him. Very compassionate and courteous.

November 29th, 2012
On first visit spent more time with my children than expected. Always jovial and upbeat. Makes them feel at ease. And me too for that matter. Addressed problems we came in for expertly, giving any options and making sure we'd call if follow up was necessary. I can't imagine a better personality for a pediatrician. We wish we found him when the kids were younger since we switched docs a lot.

July 16th, 2012