Dr. Michael Littleton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 28th, 2016
Dr Littleton did my gallbladder removal and to have had surgery, I couldn't have asked for a better experience! He and his staff are so nice. It was my first surgery and they were patient and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed and Dr Littleton did all he could to relieve my anxiety and tell me everything to expect. I am very glad he was my doctor! The only negative is the wait time. For both my pre and post op appointments, I had to wait at least 45 minutes past my apt time.

August 12th, 2015
Wonderful doctor and staff
Honestly, I have rarely met a doctor who showed as much compassion as Dr. Littleton. He is patient and answers all of your questions. His medical staff is so sweet and knowledgable and willing to answer any questions. The only issue I have is with his front office staff ;one of whom was extremely rude and unwilling to accomodate me during a visit shortly after having back surgery. Thankfully the contact is minimal with that office person. His medical assistant is wonderful! His surgery scheduler extremely competent and compassionate.