A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Littner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Littner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Littner graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Littner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Robert Littner MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Littner practice?
- Dr. Michael Littner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Littner practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near North Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See North Hills Internists and North Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.