A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lloyd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lloyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Lloyd DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Michael Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lloyd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.