A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lloyd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lloyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Lloyd DO and FACC is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Michael Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lloyd practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.