Learn more about Dr. Edward Lodish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lodish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lodish
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lodish Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodish graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lodish has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Lodish DO is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lodish practice?
- Dr. Edward Lodish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lodish practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pigeon, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.