A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lodish is Excellent. Dr. Lodish has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodish graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lodish has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Osteopathic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lodish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lodish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lodish practice?
Dr. Edward Lodish practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons and Madison Heights Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Lodish, Dr. Eddie Lodish, Dr. Eddy Lodish, Dr. Edison Lodish