A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lodish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lodish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodish graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lodish has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lodish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lodish practice?
Dr. Edward Lodish practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.