The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Lodish
Dr. Edward Lodish, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Eastpointe, MI, with other offices in Warren, MI and Pigeon, MI (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Lodish is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Hutzel Women's Hospital and McLaren - Macomb. Dr. Lodish has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Lodish has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Edward Lodish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eastpointe, MI.
Dr. Suthin Liptawat
Eastpointe, MI 0.80 mi48
Dr. Zena Yousif
General Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Roseville, MI 0.83 mi9
Dr. Jeffrey Hall
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery
Roseville, MI 0.83 mi32