A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lodish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lodish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Cancer
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Lodish graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Lodish has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Michael Lodish DO is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Lodish practice?
- Dr. Edward Lodish has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lodish practices Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.