Surgeons

3272 E 12 Mile Rd
Ste 102
Warren, MI 48092
586-573-3127
Locations and availability (7)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 12th, 2009

He did unecessary surgery and closed thoracic cavity w/Tevedek stures that he should have known that i would react to due to my reaction to adhesive tape(allegic),also aftyer several aditional surgeries failed to inform me of his mistake. He also failed to have paper tyape in his office and told me to bring my owm. Thisultimately caused me to lose my job because I could not do the heavy work that was required. Only afte4r several surgeries by him did I seek a second opinion from other thoracic surgeons who told me that iwas dying and that they would not do the surgery needed because the hospital that Lodish worked at sent them lots of work and that whoever did the surgery would have to Testify! I eventually did find a surgeon, arejection specialist from a teaching hospital associatewd with Wayne State University to do the surgery but he would not testify and Iam still sufe3ring with the trauma and nerve damagecaused by the empyema <chest wall fistulas and subsequent surgerry thatientailed rib resection and muscular tissue removal. This inept individual was refered to me by a doctor that I truste4d, as a Pre3mier surgeon. He scared me into having the surgery by telling me that even if it wqas not cancer that it would eventually result in my death cause my death because ,even if it was noncancerous it would eventually close off my esophagus and not allow passage odf food to my stomach and eventually not even water. I should have known toget a second eopinion especially when he did not show up for our initial consultationand we hqad to re sdchedule which entailewd both my wife and I taking another day off work, of couse he did not loer his consultation fee!!! There was amalpractise suit thaqt wass setteled out of court which Iwas told to acxcept be cause Idid not physically appearto have suffred, i.e. in other words I looked too healthy because of my outward apearance!! ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION BEFORE SURGERY!!!!!