A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Loebach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loebach
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loebach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Loebach, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loebach graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Loebach has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Claud Loebach MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Loebach practice?
- Dr. Michael Loebach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Loebach practices Otolaryngology near Aurora, IL.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.